Monday 19 September 2011

Welcome!

How exciting, I finally have my own blog! I thought I'd make my first post a bit of an introduction to why I've made this blog and what you can expect to find here.

Basically, I read a lot of blogs...I think they're pretty cool :P So naturally, I wanted my own. I'm not expecting anyone to read it (apart from my parents who are the main audience).

So, what will I be writing about? I'm going to try and improve my writing skills by reviewing books that I read and films that I watch. I also have a friend that wants to learn to sew, hopefully I'll post photos of what we make and links to some cool tutorials I find. Finally, as part of my studies I'm meant to keep a journal, so I figured I might as well blog it. It's not going to be anything personal and exciting, just my thoughts on what I'm learning at Uni :)

Well...that's all for now folks...I should be posting again within the next week when something interesting happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment