Friday 23 September 2011

Finally a 3rd year!

I had my uni induction yesterday. It was really great to see the people on my course again, we spent an hour before just catching up, seems like everyone had a good summer :)

The actual induction was a bit scary, lots of talk about dissertations, presentations and essays. Luckily the girls on my course are helpful and supportive so we'll all get through this in one piece! I'll keep you posted on dissertation news as it comes, I think it will help to have somewhere to write my ideas down. Currently, my plan is to write about the effect the media has on young peoples identity, is it a positive or negative one? Lots of reading ahead of me for that!

Anyway, that's it for now. Once I've cut some pieces of felt out I should be having my friend round for our first crafty session!

No comments:

Post a Comment